A power of attorney is a document that allow another person to act on your absence and deal with your affairs when you are physically not available for dealing.
Attestation and Legalization of Power of attorney is essential for many personal and business purpose in United Arab Emirates. Power of attorney must be issued from Dubai Court. If it is issued from outside UAE, then attestation of power of attorney is mandatory to legally accept in UAE.
How to get Power of Attorney attested? We are specialized for documents attestation services in UAE. our years of experience in various type of documents attestation make us easy to get any certificate attestation within a limited period from anywhere in the world. Currently we are closely working for 86 countries.
Power of Attorney or Court agreement attestation procedure
- First step, you shall need to type and sign power of Attorney in a specific from.
- Notarization of Power of Attorney in Home country
- Ministry of foreign affairs Stamp (Home Country)
- UAE Embassy or UAE Consulate Stamp from Home country
- Stamp by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs [MOFA]
- Arabic legal translation in order to use in any Dubai Court.
- Stamp by the UAE Ministry of Justice in Arabic legal translation
Documents Required for Power of Attorney or Agreement Attestation:
- Original Power of Attorney
- Proof of residence [Emirates ID and Visa]
- List of partners name and Passport copies
DXBportal is offering easy solutions for all kind of government transactions, typing power of attorney and legalization process can be done very fast by choosing our services. Certificate attestation required great amount of care to protect your privacy and to reach safely back to you once attestation is done. So, it always better to have clear picture on to whom your giving your original documents. We guarantee 100 percentage safe and security of your certificate and we prove our credibility by our years of experiences.
Contact us to know more information instantly,