Experience certificate attestation or employment certificate Legalization is quite important to get a good professional job in Dubai or any other countries.
The importance of experience certificate attestation is to justify and authenticate the information mentioned in certificate is true and issued by a real organization. Experience certificate narrate the details of employment such as duration of job, job profile, achievements and more details of his employment. This employment certificate will be issued in company letter pad with authorized signature and stamp of the company.
Any experience certificate issued by a company need to prove authenticity of certificate in order to accept by HR of the company. Thus, experience certificate needs to be attested as any other document legalization. Attestation procedure of experience certificate are step by step process. In order to accept in UAE, it must have MOFA stamp. Getting MOFA attestation in certificate required some other attestation from home country which were issued the certificate.
Procedure for Experience certificate attestation
- First original certificate needs to do Notarization from home country
- Second attestation from MEA
- Third attestation from MOFA in home country
- Fourth: UAE embassy attestation from Home country
- Final: attestation from MOFA in UAE
This above-mentioned procedure is in general, it can be very country to country
The Maine purpose of Experience certificate legalization.
- To apply for government job in UAE.
- To apply for a job in any specific professional sector. Like medical
- Migration purpose.
- To avail some bank facilities.
- To meet internal requirements of company
The above mention purposes are given based on our client requirements. There are many other reasons too. To know more details instantly, you can talk to our agent,
Required documents for experience letter attestation are as follow:
- Original Letter of experience
- Passport copy and ID proof
- 1 Photographs.