AUSTRALIA CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
Certificate attestation is an authentication process to validate a certificate in foreign country. So, any certificate that issued from outside UAE must validate before using for official uses in United Arab Emirates.
Australian certificate is required to be attested in order to accept an Australian certificate in UAE. So, how to get this attestation? DXBportal has years of experience in the field of attestation for Australia. We can make your documents valued in UAE within limited period. know more about attestation.
Australia Commercial Documents Attestation:
- Articles of Incorporation Attestation for UAE.
- Australia Power of Attorney Legalization for UAE
- No Objection Certificate Attestation for UAE.
Australia degree Certificate Attestation:
- Australia Degree Attestation for Dubai.
- Australia School leaving Certificate Attestation for UAE.
- Australia PG Certificate legalization for UAE.
- Australia Diploma attestation for UAE.
- Australia M. Phil Certificate Attestation.
Australian Personal Documents Legalization:
- Australia Police Clarence Documents Attestation for UAE.
- Australia Divorce Documents Attestation for UAE.
- Australia Birth Certificate Attestation.
- Australia Experience letter Attestation for UAE
- Australia Death Documents Legalization for UAE.
- Australia Marriage Certificate legalization for UAE.
- Australia Medical report Attestation for UAE
Procedure for Australia certificate Attestation:
Notary Public or Notarization
The notary public shall witness the certificate Genuity, they will stamp a signed notary seal on documents. know more about certified true copy and notary public
Authentication of Document
Once confirmed that authentication of certificate or documents. The certificate will send to Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and will do authentication on certificate.
Legalization of Documents
UAE embassy in Canberra shall authenticate the stamp, seal and the signature of Notary Public and DFAT. Then UAE Embassy will attest a stamp and official signature on documents. know more about embassy attestation services
After the UAE Embassy attestation in Canberra, Australia. the certificate will be attested in UAE by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Features DXBportal Australian Attestation service
- Free collection of Documents
- Free Quote and Consulting
- Payment can be done after the attestation.
- Online tracking.
- Safe and Secure.
- Notification on processing status.
- Free delivery.