Medical certificate attestation is mainly used to clime sick leave or health care benefits from an organization. the procedure of medical certificate attestation has many phases for an individual to get attestation on medical certificate will be tough process. It must be attested and verified from many different authorities. It depends the country where issued the certificate and where intent to use the certificate.
We DXB portal Documents clearing is handling all this attention procedure for individuals and corporate for many years. We are committed for on time service with minimal cost. We are offering free collection of certificates from your home or workplace and one all attestation procedure is done we will deliver back to your address. And you will be able to choose regular or express service based on your attestation requirements and urgency. Kindly just have a look through required document for medical certificate attestation, general purpose of sick letter attestation and its procedure.
Some Purposes of Medical Certificate authentication.
- To claim medical benefits from the company or Govt.
- To claim medical insurance.
- To obtain leave salary and extension.
- To prove the reason for long term or short-term absence.
The Procedure of Medical Certificate Attestation:
- Attestation from Medical Authority.
- Attestation from concerned Home Department.
- Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs in Home country
- Attestation from UAE Embassy or UAE Consulate in Home Country
- Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in United Arab Emirates
Documents required for Medical Certificate Authentication:
- Original Medical Certificate and supporting documents
- Passport and Visa copy.
The easiest way to get attestation in any documents is to get assistance from attestation service provider. But the thing you need to ensure the company credibility in the attestation filed. And How professionally handling your document is very important thing to be concerned. DXB portal can get you Hussle free attestation services from 86 countries. To know more about attestation services and procedure you can contact us at any time 24/7.